Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- No publication cost is needed for publication. The publication costs for Contemporary Management Research (CMR) are covered by the Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research. Authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge or page charge. No cost is needed.
- Before submission, please make sure your article has not been previously published and is not currently under review for any other journals. We will perform the plagiarism check to make sure your article is original. The allowed similar percentage (%) for plagiarism checks is a case-by-case decision.
- Conference presentation: It is okay if the early version of the manuscript is presented at a conference and appears in conference proceedings. However, we cannot publish papers that the copyright is already transferred to the conference proceedings or books. Also, the authors have to explain if the authorship of the conference version is different from that of the journal version article.
- Please provide manuscripts using the layout and format of CMR in Microsoft Word file format. Please refer to the format of recently published issues in the journal website (MS-word file) for manuscript format and make sure to format the manuscript according to the sample files. A high-quality layout file is important for reviewers. Please understand that we have to prepare a high-quality Word file for reviewers so that reviewers can easily read the manuscript. We will give priority to the manuscripts that authors have followed the standard layout (format) of the journal. The editorial office is composed of a group of voluntary scholars who voluntarily provide non-pay service to Contemporary Management Research. All of these volunteers are professors from different universities. Thus, we need to improve the efficiency of editorial jobs.
- Literature cited in the text must appear in the reference list, and each literature in the reference list must be cited in the text.
- References and citations must be consistent and in APA 7 format (see http://www.apastyle.org/faqs.html#8 or http://www.apastyle.org/ for more details). Please make sure to follow the APA format.
References of journal articles should include DOI numbers. Most journals provide DOI numbers on their websites. Please go to the journal website to find DOI numbers. You can also go to the http://CrossRef.org website to check DOI numbers for all your references.
The following web page explains how to search for DOI http://academicanswers.waldenu.edu/faq/72610
Most journal articles have a DOI number. Please remember to add the DOI number for all references to journal articles.
- Before submitting the manuscript, it should be proofread for grammatical and spelling corrections and readability. Authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc, before submission. Manuscripts with serious writing problems would not be sent out for review.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.